Thursday, August 6, 2009

A lot can happen in a year


*Looks at the date of my last entry* Wow, almost a year has gone since my last rambling.

Let's see , my family is still crazy, my friends even moreso and life never stops being interesting. I like to look at each day as a new adventure. A day without learning something is a waste.

I've learned that life is short, in fact it is getting shorter every day. We must live as if there is no tomorrow. We must stop putting things off, procrastinating the things we find joy in, letting one day slip by, is one day too many.

During the past year, I lost my grandmother, my dad and my job but I gained a new perspective or should I say, my perspective grew stronger.

Thank you for your patience and I will try to amuse, confuse and make you smile with more posts.

No comments: